The production of high-quality wheels and castors we do for almost 70 years!
Colson Europe B.V. arose from SKF Transportwielen B.V. In 1948 this company as part of SKF in Veenendaal started production of high-quality wheels and castors.
The production of high-quality wheels and castors we do for almost 70 years! When did it all start?
- 1948 Under the flag of the Swedish bearing manufacturer SKF we started
extensive production of high quality cast iron wheels.
- 1968 We develop a program for sheet steel wheels and casters.
- 1982 SKF Transportwielen B.V. was founded in Veenendaal.
- 1992 We are taken over by the Wheels Division of the Marmon Group of Companies.
The new name: Colson Europe B.V.
- 2002 The wheels division becomes an independent group: The Colson Associates.
- 2012 The new name is: The Colson Group.
The Colson Group is formed by a large number of independent production companies for wheels and castors. Besides Colson Europe B.V. well-known companies such as Albion, British Castors Limited, CAN-AM, EHI Australia, Faultless, Flexello, Jarvis, MedCaster, Revvo, Rhombus Rollen Holding GmbH and Shepherd are also included in this group. You can find The Colson Group in sixteen countries worldwide. We have about 2600 employees.